Thank you for your interest in being part of the Tingly Mind family. Before submitting, please familiarise yourself with our content and read the guideline below.
What are we looking for?
- Unfiltered stories that are meaningful to you — Please see our About page for more information
- Topics such as life, dating and sex, emotional well-being, personal growth, self love and sexuality
- The site is currently expanding so feel free to go beyond and pitch your ideas
- Formats accepted: Essays and articles
- Formats not accepted: Listicles, poems and fictional stories
- Minimum 600 words
- Maximum 2000 words
- Unpublished content
How to submit
- Send your submission as a doc file to email@example.com
- Use the subject format “Submission: Article name”
- Include a short bio and a headshot of yourself
- If you would like to be published as an anonymous, just let me know
Please note that once you submit your writing to us, you give us the rights to edit it to fit with the publication. We will make sure you’re happy with the edited version before it’s LIVE.
We look forward to hearing from you!